Online registration provides another mechanism to register as a member of an affiliated club, Ice Hockey New South Wales, and Ice Hockey Australia. The online registration system was built with “ease-of-use” in mind, a convenience for our members, and credit card payments for membership fees.
Membership fees cover:
- Sports injury and Public Liability Insurance.
- State administration wages and on costs, office equipment and consumables.
- Ice Hockey Australia Executive Officer wages and on costs.
- Ice Hockey Australia office equipment, consumables, officer’s travel and expense reimbursements.
- Development and officials programs, recognition trophies, uniforms, etc.
- Referee fee subsidies, insurance indemnities for Ice Hockey New South Wales and its officers, and affiliation fees.
A full copy of the Association’s annual accounts are tabled at every Annual General Meeting (AGM) or are available for inspection at our Office.
All online registrations must be submitted through an affiliated club of Ice Hockey New South Wales. Once you have selected an affiliated club of your choice that clubs appropriate fees will be factored into the online registration costs.